Public Computer Desktop Security
CYBRARIAN® security maintains a consistent desktop at your library. Manage all public workstations and computer usage based on patron types.
The CYBRARIAN® Shell Interface runs on top of Windows® restricting desktop alterations by patrons while providing proper resource usage.
Interface Feature Controls
- Customize the desktop interface by adding and removing programs, menus, and backgrounds
- Control keyboard operations by enabling or disabling Hot Keys
- Control mouse functionality by enabling or disabling right-clicks
- Utilize system and patron activity logs
- Establish login parameters based on patron barcode, name, and age requirements.
Creating Patron Policies
HowTo: Download our guide on Creating Public Computer Policies to get started.